Surprising finds from Pottery Barn Kids-for kids at heart

The other day I received a Pottery Barn Kids catalog, I'm not sure how I got on their list, but I do like how they're starting to design in Pottery Barn, so I gave it a look through. I thought some of the stuff could be really nice for adults if used in the right way, and not too matchy-matchy and "themed" like the rooms in the catalog.


Cute flea market style chandalier, Ella chandelier, $129


With the right shade, a pair of these on each side of the couch could look great!
Elephant base, 59.99



I really love this bedding, and they have different color options. They're also cheaper than in the regular catalog. French rose bedding $14.00-129.00


Nice vintage style bed, the color is just right. I believe the largest size they have is a full though. Olivia bed $899 for a full.


If you're into bold and bright, this bedding is great, and it's on sale!
Callie bedding, full size duvet on sale for 44.99, and sham for 11.99.


I'll take the white one :) Color study task lamp $29-$35


Have a great relaxing weekend everyone!
You have read this article bed / bedding / chandelier / lamps / Pottery Barn Kids / vintage with the title Surprising finds from Pottery Barn Kids-for kids at heart. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/07/surprising-finds-from-pottery-barn-kids.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Surprising finds from Pottery Barn Kids-for kids at heart"

Post a Comment