Designer Portfolios

Some great images I've collected from a few interior design portfolios. I hope you like some of them!

Briger and Briger

I adore this bedroom, the bed is gorgeous, and I really like the quaint rug on the floor by the bed.

Books, an open pantry, baskets, a library ladder - what else could I want?




I've never seen a kitchen layout like this one, I wonder how well it works





I love this bedroom. It's so diverse, and the stone floors and carpet make it feel like it's in a temple.

Images via Briger and Briger

Diamond Baratta Design


Images via Diamond Baratta Design

Design, Inc.


Images via Design, Inc.



You have read this article bathroom / bed / books / Briger and Briger / decorating / Design Inc / designer / Diamond Baretta / interior design / kitchen / ladder / pantry / portfolio / rugs with the title Designer Portfolios. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/designer-portfolios.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Designer Portfolios"

Post a Comment