Serenity Now!

When I was a teenager, my bedroom was how I escaped from doing chores. Now, I want my bedroom to just be how I escape, period. Living in the city, one is constantly bombarded with people and stimulus, so it's great to be able to come home after a long day and just retreat for awhile.
These are some bedrooms I wouldn't mind coming home to. Let me know which bedroom you'd prefer!


A. Modern romance


B. Fresh and colorful


C. Transitional, soft palette


D. A little bit of everything


E. Black and White Bliss


F. Cottage Charm


G. Modern white


H. Art-focused with a grand bed


I. Modern feminine


J. Natural touches and wood tones


K. Bold and happy colors

Images via Better Homes and Gardens.

You have read this article bedding / bedroom / bold / colorful / cottage / feminine / happy / modern / natural / retro / romantic / serene / transitional / white / wood with the title Serenity Now!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/serenity-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Serenity Now!"

Post a Comment