Spend more time in your living room

I spend most of my time in either the kitchen cleaning and working, or in my bedroom sleeping. But recently I've noticed I'm most relaxed in my living room - probably because I'm not often doing work there, but simply relaxing with a book or magazine. It's a real luxury that we could all use more of, and I hope these living rooms encourage you to spend a little more time in the living room!


so jealous of the great light in this room!






...love what they've done with the mantle here






I'd love an old rolling palette on wheels as a coffee table






All images via Marie Claire Maison

You have read this article coffee table / fireplace / inspiration / light / living room / Marie Claire Maison / relaxing / sofa with the title Spend more time in your living room. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/08/spend-more-time-in-your-living-room.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spend more time in your living room"

Post a Comment