You must check out this amazing designer!!!

Every time I'd look at the work of Frank Roop I'd love it more and more. It's simply calming, relaxing, clean...it's hard for me to feel stressed out when I'm looking at these rooms. I especially love the wall treatments, minimalist qualities, and his use of color.

To see more go to frankroop.com




Love the chandelier and the cabinet in the back...





I think this room is really unique, he's made the dining room also feel like a living room with pillows and cushions.


















All images property of frankroop.com
You have read this article colorful / decor / Frank Roop / interior designer / minimalist / modern / rooms with the title You must check out this amazing designer!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-must-check-out-this-amazing-designer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You must check out this amazing designer!!!"

Post a Comment