Amazing Swedish interiors lived in by real people!

It took me a while to lift my jaw up off the floor after seeing these stunning homes out of Sköna Hem. I felt like a kid in a candy store, I just wanted to post all of the pictures! I know many of these images are from contestant winners for Skona Hem's reader contests. There might be a few images that are designer homes, as the site is in Swedish and Google's translator has a little ways to go...


love the half table

Those floors! Where can I get some?




I love this white and green palette

...hopefully, one day I'll have built-ins











So do homes with white floors and white furniture and white walls only exist in Sweden? I've seen many a home on the east-coast of the US, and have yet to find one...




You have read this article Sköna Hem / Swedish interiors / white interiors with the title Amazing Swedish interiors lived in by real people!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/amazing-swedish-interiors-lived-in-by.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Amazing Swedish interiors lived in by real people!"

Post a Comment