Get your bedroom ready for winter

It's amazing how quickly it has cooled down here in NYC. Gone are the nights where I can leave my bedroom window. It also means it's time to launder the flannel sheets and pajamas, and layout the fuzzy rug. Here is some cool-weather gear I've been eyeing...




What wouldn't I do for one of these gorgeous velvet quilts from Pottery Barn? The colors are so gorgeous.




Some cozy rugs from West Elm, a classic flokati, and these braided wool rugs which look like a sweater for your floor.



The indian inspired colors will help warm up your room, these are John Robshaw, available at Garnett Hill.

I love this bedding set from Pottery Barn. The rouched bedding is so pretty, and the sweater pillows are so inviting!

I love these simple flannel sheets by Potterybarn


If you're into the new "jewel tone" craze, this quilt from Gaiam is for you.



Pretty organic flannel sheets, also from Gaiam. (Two images above also from Gaiam)


I love the symmetry of this dwell bedding...


oh my, how did he get in here...

Maybe a bit vulgar...but satin and velvet bedding? I'd be able to tolerate it I think. From Victoria's Secret

Modern cozy flannel pajamas from Victoria's Secret
Pretty slippers from Haringer, at onlineshoes.com
You have read this article bedroom / flannel sheets / flokati rug / Gaiam / Garnett Hill / onlineshoes.com / pajamas / Pottery Barn / satin / slippers / velvet / Victoria's Secret with the title Get your bedroom ready for winter. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2008/10/get-your-bedroom-ready-for-winter.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Get your bedroom ready for winter"

Post a Comment