Simple and Elegant goodies for your home

One of my fav. magazines featured a vase I just had to have so I did a little snooping to find out where I could get my hands on one. I eventually found it on ALSO Home, and way too many other things that I really really want!

Have I mentioned how much I loovveee white?

ALSO's bedding and linens are divine.


Sophisticated and eco-friendly bamboo baskets




I love the colors in the Eva bedding


via ALSO Home
You have read this article ALSO Home / bamboo baskets / ceramic dishes / eco-friendly / elegant decor / luxury bedding / teapots / vases / white interiors with the title Simple and Elegant goodies for your home. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/02/simple-and-elegant-goodies-for-your-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Simple and Elegant goodies for your home"

Post a Comment