Lovely handmade items

I'm sure many of you have heard of Etsy, and I know many people who sell on Etsy. What I love about it is the personal nature of everything - it's not mass-produced, it's thoughtful, and it's usually pretty affordable! Have you bought anything from Etsy? Were you pleased??


These wall graphics are lovely! I love the hand drawn quality
see more and purchase at Byrdie Graphics

I *adore* these branch hooks!


see more or shop at Gildem




who doesn't love Amy Butler fabrics around the house?
see more at Sewing Mama
You have read this article Amy Butler / baskets / branch hook / candle holders / doormat / etsy / fabric bins / floral / handmade / quile / rugs / stickers / vinyl / wall decals with the title Lovely handmade items. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-handmade-items.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lovely handmade items"

Post a Comment