Colour baths

Well, I'm recouping from Alaska and have for you one last (but not least), guest post. This one is super fun and comes to you from Trudi of The Deco Detective - who really helped me out and supported me by spreading the word about my fund raising and marathon training. Thanks Trudi! And I'm with you - I would've loved the turquoise bathroom!

Hi, I'm Trudi aka The Deco Detective! I'm here today to help Ashley out while she's away running the marathon to cure lymphoma. I'm so honoured to be asked to do a guest post at Decorology, but most of all, I'm very impressed with Ashley. I think she's really brave to sign up for a marathon!

After running marathons, I can imagine that a beautiful, luxurious bathroom will feel like heaven to sore feet and beaten muscles. To relieve things a little for her, I've picked seven bathrooms for Ashley to choose between when she's finished running. There's one bathroom for each colour of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, indigo and violet:

I hope you find (at least) one bathroom you like, Ashley. I'm curious to know which one you'll choose! And Decorology readers: which one would you pick after running a marathon? I think I'd prefer the turquoise one to cool myself off - although me running a marathon would be a purely hypothetical situation...





Ashley - good luck with your running! We'll all cheer you on from the sidelines, even if we're not there in person.

Orange, yellow and green bathroom found at My Home Ideas

Turquoise bathroom found at House of Turquoise

Red, blue, indigo and violet bathroom found at Living Etc


You have read this article Bathrooms / colorful bathrooms / green / orange / red / tile / turquoise / yellow with the title Colour baths. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/colour-baths.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Colour baths"

Post a Comment