Creative, stylish bedrooms

I did a little revamping of my bedroom this weekend, so I thought I'd share some of my inspiration! Each of these bedrooms I find a little out of the ordinary for one reason or another - and the twist really gives them a fresh look that isn't too "straight out of a magazine." Which is your favorite?

A. Retro
via House Beautiful

B. Lots of Texture

C. New and neutral

D. Traditional

E. Clean lines with lime accent
via Better Homes and Gardens


F. Traditional with bright accents

G. Exotic Traditional

H. Elegant floral

I. Classic Modern

J. Vintage

K. Contemporary
via House Beautiful
You have read this article beautiful bedrooms / creative bedrooms / dark bedrooms / floral / modern / retro / traditional / upholstered headboard / vintage / white interiors with the title Creative, stylish bedrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/creative-stylish-bedrooms.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Creative, stylish bedrooms"

  1. Awesome furniture. High quality and good looking. Check Grey Office Furniture in miami for nice and high quality furniture.

    ReplyDelete