My favorite inspiring interiors from my favorite blogs

It was other design blogs that inspired me to start a blog, but I've found that it keeps me so busy that I rarely have the time to visit the people who inspired me to do this in the first place. So, I hope to make these "favorite inspiring interiors from my favorite blogs," a monthly or weekly post to see what my friends are up to, and to share them with you guys!




images from Style Files


images from {this is glamorous}





images from Made By Girl


images from Everything Turquoise



images from Creature Comforts

Stay tuned! I'll be showing you favs from more blogs soon!
You have read this article alcove home office / country / design blog / floral bedding / flowers / interior design inspiration / salon style wall / shappy chic / turquoise / vintage furniture / yellow bedroom with the title My favorite inspiring interiors from my favorite blogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-favorite-inspiring-interiors-from-my_10.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My favorite inspiring interiors from my favorite blogs"

Post a Comment