A trend that I'm loving - for you not your house

I'm sure you've seen them around - deliciously girly necklaces adorned with flowers, chains, and ribbon ties. Of course major labels are banking on the trend big time but charging hundreds - but you can find options just as sweet for less money. Do you like the whole flower bib trend? I don't have one, and I don't know if I could pull them off - so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

The difference between the left and the right? $612.00! Vera Wang's Lame and Crystal necklace is $650, and Anthropologie's Wildflower necklace (on the right) is $38. (I love Vera's dresses but I have to say I really do like Anthropologie's necklace better)

This necklace, by Mimi + You is gorgeous - and one of a kind, but it's also $350

This STUNNING "Love is a vintage rose" necklace is $85, and also handmade (only 10 of each peace are made), by marionkoubouri at etsy.

I also love this one from eraseandrepeat on Etsy.
You have read this article etsy jewelry / flower bib necklace / ribbon-tie necklace / silk flowers / Vera Wang jewelry / vintage jewelry with the title A trend that I'm loving - for you not your house. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/a-trend-that-i-loving-for-you-not-your.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A trend that I'm loving - for you not your house"

Post a Comment