Anthropologie's inspiring lookbook!

Anthropologie has a very new online lookbook for the home. The styling is really inspirational - I love the staging in the master bedroom and the guest bedroom.

So bright a beautiful. I think this bedroom displays a great use of color - surprisingly, the white bedding alone satisfies my love of white.

I also love the guest bedroom - it's making me want to buy new bedding! Too bad my wallet is on lock down. The headboard and chandelier are gorgeous too.

The look book interface has little clickable snippets for design tips and links to more.

I don't know if I could handle the green wall permanently - but it's really refreshing here.


We've seen this chesterfield and the reclaimed wood coffee table before - but I just can't help drooling over it a little more!

Check out the microsite, "Open House"
You have read this article Anthropologie / bedding / bold patterns / bright textiles / chesterfield sofa / curtains / loft design with the title Anthropologie's inspiring lookbook!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/anthropologie-inspiring-lookbook.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anthropologie's inspiring lookbook!"

Post a Comment