Bright and Pretty Summer Bathrooms

Finally! It is getting nice and hot outside. I love hot weather - and I also love a nice cool shower after being outside in the heat and humidity. With so much time "freshening up" in the bathroom, I love mine to look bright and uplifting.

I adore this palette - a nice way to wake up.

I think that white in combination with bright pops of color is the ticket to a fresh summery bathroom.


Okay - so not particularly bright - but check out this shower!!! It's like your own private Mediterranean cave!

I can't wait to have a bathroom large enough to use real furniture in the bathroom.

shiny white tile and crisp blue stripes always says "clean" to me.

via BHG



via Sunset
You have read this article bathroom / blue tiles / bright accents / bright bathroom / summer decorating / tiles / white bathroom with the title Bright and Pretty Summer Bathrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/bright-and-pretty-summer-bathrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bright and Pretty Summer Bathrooms"

Post a Comment