Gorgeous European Interiors

Lots of prettiness for you this morning! I've collected some images that I feel are particularly sensual. I feel like they focus a lot more on patina and texture in France - thoughts?


I love the juxtaposition of this rusic table with the elegant pink walls and gold accents





Love the composition on the mantle


I really love the chest of drawers against the wall - what a great piece for organizing

check out the wall! It looks like a detail of a Monet!

via Marie Claire Maison
You have read this article classic interiors / decorating with texture / elegant / european interiors / faux finishes / french decorating / gilded / luxurious / patina with the title Gorgeous European Interiors. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/gorgeous-european-interiors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous European Interiors"

Post a Comment