Help me find a cute summer purse

Okay, here's a fun post for you guys. I need a summer handbag (a little late, I know), but I've been lugging around my thick dark leather back and it's starting to err...get sticky. I'm looking for something that's a canvas material, and has a pretty, feminine print. Does anyone know where such a gem can be found? Here are some pretties I found on Etsy.

I love all of these - and now I know where to go when I need a new wallet - Cotton Purr.
Retrofied bag can be found here, myTida bag here, and From Nancy bag here.

Charm Design is chock full of adorable stuff too. I don't know how one narrows it down!

Those clutches are just toooo cute - next time I have a wedding to go to I know where to go! You can see more at the Davie and Chiyo etsy store.

The bags from Pieces of Kandee are my favorite shape bag - a hobo that sits under your arm.
You have read this article accessories / Amy Butler / etsy / handmade handbags / Hobo purse with the title Help me find a cute summer purse. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/help-me-find-cute-summer-purse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Help me find a cute summer purse"

Post a Comment