Really cute DIY ideas - that look pretty simple too!

I love home decorating projects :) I found these on Cookie Magazine and I thought they were really cute...


She used an salvaged window frame bought on the cheap and used free wallpaper samples to create this pretty panel. There's so much you could do with this!

Get the instructions from CraftyNest


I've been doing this for a couple years now - I buy and/or collect pretty postcards or greeting cards, frame them (they don't have to be expensive frames), and then hang them in groups. It makes for a nice "arts + crafts" look

frame a tea towel

I also do this - if you can bear to rip plates out of an old artbook - frame them.

You have read this article cards / cheap art / DIY / framed wallpaper / framing / salvaged with the title Really cute DIY ideas - that look pretty simple too!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/07/really-cute-diy-ideas-that-look-pretty.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Really cute DIY ideas - that look pretty simple too!"

Post a Comment