A big (personal) announcement from me

Hi guys,
So, I've been a little quiet about this because I wanted to announce it to everyone all at once. I have several things going on in my life - which means several big changes.

a. I quit my job and am now working for myself full time as a freelance web designer. It was a hard and scary decision, but it's what I've always wanted to do. I don't know how appropriate this is, but I'd like to introduce you to my work incase you or anyone you know ever needs a website designed. My website portfolio is ashleywhitedesign.com. Potential clients can go there to read a bit about me and see some samples of my work.

b. I am leaving NYC for one year. This was mainly inspired by my boyfriend. He left on Sunday for Segovia, Spain, where he will be an assistant teacher in a high school, teaching English. I plan on spending quite a bit of time over there - so I will be writing to you part-time from Spain! In between my visits to Spain I will be working from MD, where I'll be staying with my parents, and from Tampa, where I'll be staying with my sister. Chris (my boyfriend) and I also plan to spend the following summer traveling around Europe - and I hope to share all of my stories and photos with you - if I still have the pleasure of your company.



Segovia, which is approximately 1hr north of madrid.

I'm excited for all of these big changes and for all the new stories that will be shared on Decorology! If you have any traveling words of wisdom or ideas, please do share! I really hope you will stick around - you guys have been immensely suportive during my marathon training and the death of Cody. I love you all! Here's hoping for a great upcoming year!
You have read this article freelance / Spain / travel / web designer with the title A big (personal) announcement from me. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/08/a-big-personal-announcement-from-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A big (personal) announcement from me"

Post a Comment