What a difference textiles make!

I received an email from Calico Corners last week and their photos caught my attention, so I decided to give their site a look-see. They have some nice inspiration, online idea notebooks, design advice, and fabrics for sale. Here are some of my favs.

This Victorian chair frame with contemporary fabric I find especially striking.



The curtains are gorgeous

I like this Art Nouveau style fabric -"Flowerfield" from their modern line.

Another modern - "Cassandra"

"Blossom"



That black and white striped chair is to die for!


Annie Selke fabrics.

via Calico Corners
You have read this article Annie Selke / beds / fabric / graphic fabrics / modern fabrics / textiles / upholstery with the title What a difference textiles make!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-difference-textiles-make.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What a difference textiles make!"

Post a Comment