Country conversions

pretty pretty pretty! It's hump day and I needed a little lift to help me over. These are mostly lofts and/or converted barns. So peaceful.

I adore this bedroom - what a gorgeous ceiling! I also never realized how pretty yellow bedding can be. Anybody have yellow bedding?

I need to find out who painted that cloudscape above the tub!
via Southern Living


such a sweet guest room!
via NY Times

This kitchen is a really successful blend of modern and country. It's warm and inviting - and still sleek and clean.
via Architectural Digest
You have read this article barn / conversion / country decor / hardwood floors / loft / upholstered bed / white interiors / yellow bedroom with the title Country conversions. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/country-conversions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Country conversions"

Post a Comment