Pretty, Perfect Bathrooms

Ahhh...a clean and organized bathroom makes so much difference. I can never feel really clean unless my bathroom is nice and clean. These baths, however, go above clean by also looking lovely. Which is your favorite?


...sssooo cute! I love the light blue wainscoting mixed with the pale greens.


The crisp lines in this bathroom is really relaxing
via BHG


A very cute vintage-style bathroom - I've never seen a shower like that!


via House to Home


These yellow stripes are cheery and classy - if you described it to me I don't think I'd like the sound of it - but seeing it is another story!

Interesting bathroom - no? Though, I don't think I'd need so much extra seating in my bathroom

via House Beautiful
You have read this article bathroom / boutique style / clawfoot tub / pastels / striped walls / vintage bathroom / wainscoting / white interiors with the title Pretty, Perfect Bathrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/pretty-perfect-bathrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pretty, Perfect Bathrooms"

Post a Comment