Some decorating ideas to inspire your long weekend

Well, folks, I've spent this morning lovingly scanning, cropping, and trying to get rid of the horrid stripes my scanner leaves on my images - guess you get what you pay for. Anyway, we have a long weekend, and, if on the off-chance you'll be indoors, I hope I leave you with some yummy ideas to incorporate into your decor. Happy weekend!


I love "high beds." The quilt on this is gorgeous, too.
via The Best of Martha Stewart Living How to Decorate
A guide to creating comfortable, sylish living spaces



The stool above was a stuffy, dark, upholstered piece. It was repainted white and the upholstery was replaced with a glass top.

I've never seen the idea of little pictures hung in a grid under one larger picture - but I like it!

Hanging a picture on a bookshelf is an all-time fav. look of mine!


If you have/find some pretty brackets, you could use this idea and safe some floor space by creating a "nightshelf," as opposed to a nightstand.
via The Best of Martha Stewart Living Decorating Details
Projects and ideas for a more comfortable, more beautiful home
You have read this article DIY / hanging pictures / iron bed / Martha Stewart / serene / shaker bed / shelf / stool / white interiors with the title Some decorating ideas to inspire your long weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/09/some-decorating-ideas-to-inspire-your.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some decorating ideas to inspire your long weekend"

Post a Comment