From Spain, with a bit of jet lag, my love, and a blank sketchbook

Well guys, I've made it safely to Segovia and to my boyfriend. It is a charming town! I can't wait to do more exploring - and I'll be sure to update you with photos. I still feel a little out of it, as I didn't really sleep well on the plane, and the 6 hour time difference is, well, a big difference. Here's a picture of Segovia:

Along with taking photos, I hope to do some sketching - as I haven't drawn for years. It probably will not go well - but atleast I have a cute new sketchbook! Which reminds me that I wanted to thank Johan from Archie Grand for sending it to me. I'd heard of them before and was aware of their bright colors and titles such as "Socialites I met and liked," or "Bosses I had and liked." I received a lovely green, "Designers I met and liked" notebook. There is nothing like a blank sketchbook. You always want it's contents to be better than the last - which makes the first page full of pressure and possibility. I tend to bring my book everywhere either to jot down ideas, names, places, or sketch something that inspires me so I can look back on it. I'm excited that my new book will start in Segovia!

You should check out the Archie Grand website - it's pretty fun.
You have read this article living abroad / Segovia / sketchbook / Spain / traveling with the title From Spain, with a bit of jet lag, my love, and a blank sketchbook. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/from-spain-with-bit-of-jet-lag-my-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From Spain, with a bit of jet lag, my love, and a blank sketchbook"

Post a Comment