Gorgeous bedding and loungerie - sweet, lovely patterns!

It's taken me awhile to dig through my emails since moving - and I'm so glad I rediscovered an email introducing me to Plum Pretty Sugar. Made from fabrics the creator picks up in her travels throughout India - her "loungerie" and bedding mixes romantic exoticism with the chic simplicity of modern homes and women. I want so many of her products --- though I think that the "lounge cardigan" is calling my name the loudest!

The cardigan I mentioned - so pretty


I would also adore a knee-length kimono style robe in pink love poppy...so sweet






and some bedding in dreams in paisley!

Go to Plum Pretty Sugar's etsy shop to buy-
or to her flickr page to see her textiles in setting.
You have read this article bedding / clothing / curtains / fabric / india / linens / pajamas / robe / textiles with the title Gorgeous bedding and loungerie - sweet, lovely patterns!. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/gorgeous-bedding-and-loungerie-sweet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous bedding and loungerie - sweet, lovely patterns!"

Post a Comment