Kids stuff so cute I'd get it for myself

It's likely most of you have heard of Serena and Lily - who create gorgeous whimsical kid and baby bedding - but if you're looking for gorgeous art and stationary you should check out Trendy Peas. Soothing colors and gorgeous typography is something even a big kid like me can appreciate.


I think this is just the cutest idea - for your baby or a friends. It's beautifully designed, too.

And here's some of my favorite stuff over at Serena and Lily right now

*swoon* I just love white and blue




You have read this article artwork / kids bedding / nursery decor / pastels / typography with the title Kids stuff so cute I'd get it for myself. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/10/kids-stuff-so-cute-i-get-it-for-myself.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kids stuff so cute I'd get it for myself"

Post a Comment