Glamorous: French decor and bohemian style home decor

I'd never heard of FCL until I saw their ad in this month's Elle Decor. I liked what I saw and checked out their website, where I saw even more things I liked! THey categorize the merchandise into four catagories - "Bohemian," "Classique,"Crème Fraîche," "Country Chic," and "Naturelle." Which look is the closest to yours?

A. Bohemian


B. Classique


C. Crème Fraîche

D. Country Chic


E. Naturelle



Some more random shots from the site:






My style is definitely bohemian, or atleast, I'd like my space to look that worldy, with a mix of old and new. How about you?

via FCL
You have read this article bohemian style / chic / classic decorating / country / French decor / glamorous / natural decor with the title Glamorous: French decor and bohemian style home decor. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/11/glamorous-french-decor-and-bohemian.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glamorous: French decor and bohemian style home decor"

Post a Comment