A winter wonderland at my parent's farm

I wanted to share with you some beautiful photos my dad took of their farm, Chestnut Creek Farm, in Maryland this weekend. We got several inches of snow on Saturday - and the result was quite pretty!

In the woods beside the back fields.

This is to the side/front of the house

A tree my dad keeps asking me to do a drawing of for him - a shag bark hickory

Remember when Remi was just a little puppy? - now he's a big puppy!

Another view out the front

some little deer, wondering why my parents are up so early

Another view out the back

Pretty no?
If you want to see larger versions just click on the photo
You have read this article Chestnut Creek Farm / puppy pictures / Remi / snow / winter landscape with the title A winter wonderland at my parent's farm. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/12/a-winter-wonderland-at-my-parent-farm.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A winter wonderland at my parent's farm"

Post a Comment