Oh so clever, modern, and elegant

I was really impressed when I discovered this furniture from Vincent Reardon. I was just filled with so many "why didn't I think of that?!" moments.

This teapot is chic and adorable. The ability to keep warm with a tea light is great too!

Here's another one - this sofa seems so intuitive, yet I've yet to see this before. My only qualm is it's a little too modern for my tastes. Or I'd atleast like the option for the couch to be the same dark color as the table/ottoman slideout so it blends in when the whole thing is compacted.


It's hard to know how sturdy this is - but it's a great idea!
You have read this article endtable / furniture design / hanger / modern furniture / shirt rack / sofa / teapot / Vincent Reardon with the title Oh so clever, modern, and elegant. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2009/12/oh-so-clever-modern-and-elegant.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oh so clever, modern, and elegant"

Post a Comment