Cute ideas for small bathroom storage

BHG had a really nice gallery of bathroom storage solutions, and I wanted to share with you my favs. As an apartment dweller my bathrooms have always been small - and you have to find space in them that would go overlooked in a larger bath.

I've always loved the look of "real furniture" in the bathroom


This cart on wheels is a good idea anywhere in the bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, etc.



I've never noticed these slide out shelves for the inside of cabinets but they're genius!


via Better Homes and Gardens
You have read this article bathroom decorating / organizing / small bathroom ideas / small bathroom storage with the title Cute ideas for small bathroom storage. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/01/cute-ideas-for-small-bathroom-storage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute ideas for small bathroom storage"

Post a Comment