A beautiful shabby chic Savannah cottage with some Scandinavian flavor

February is a great month for the home decor magazines. I had a stack waiting for me when I returned from Spain, and I've never used so many page markers! I thought I'd start off sharing all the things inspired me with this light and pretty Savannah cottage- which was condemned when the couple bought it for $29,000. I have a crush on Savannah so my ears always perk at the name!


*hint: click on any image for a giant version!


I really like this simple, clean kitchen

I like the bedding and nightstand here, but I think all the objects above the headboard are a bit much. What do you think?

I really like flat(ish) weave, striped rugs. I really, really like them when they're only $2.99 like the one above from Ikea.

Read more about this adorable cottage in Country Living's February 2010 Bargain Issue
You have read this article $29 / 000 house / cottage / Country Living / Savannah houses / Scandinavian decor / shabby chic / white interiors with the title A beautiful shabby chic Savannah cottage with some Scandinavian flavor. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/02/a-beautiful-shabby-chic-savannah.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A beautiful shabby chic Savannah cottage with some Scandinavian flavor"

Post a Comment