Super cute and chic French finds...

I discovered this online boutique, French Freak, via House Beautiful. I'm sure you'll find something you love, and the prices won't make you wince either. I think this stuff is adorable!


This Eiffel Tower blind was what caught my attention when I saw it in House Beautiful

They have so many of those adorable bamboo mats with the old advertisements on them - so if you don't see one you like here check on their site.

Cute, huh?!?
You have read this article french antiques / french country / home accessories / online store / shabby chic with the title Super cute and chic French finds.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/02/super-cute-and-chic-french-finds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Super cute and chic French finds..."

Post a Comment