Some yummy soaps to pamper yourself or someone who needs a little r&r


I was really grateful to Spirit Beauty Lounge for sending out two lovely soaps. One was from Skinny Skinny, an organic Lime and mint bar that is chicly and responsibly packaged and produce. This was great after the beach ( I spent the last three weeks visiting my sister in Tampa). The sent wasn't overly herbal like a lot of herbal soaps - but refreshing. Did I mention the lovely packaging?


The other treat I received was Nostalgia Organics Lavender Flowers. It was really tough to use this one as soap - as great as it is - because the scent is so wonderful. I had it on my desk for awhile before testing it and every now and then I'd get a whiff and...instant relaxation. I love the smell of lavender. And then I tucked it between my clothes in my suitcase and everything smelled so ahhhhmazing when I unpacked it.


A great perk of these products are organic and responsibly manufactured - they say, "Spirit Beauty Lounge is a place where you can shop safe, knowing we've done the research for you! All of our organic and sustainable products come from companies who have clearly defined humane, ethical, and environmental policies ensuring the care of our planet and its inhabitants!"

Want some yummies for yourself or for a hard-working lady in your life? See all the goodies at Spirit Beauty Lounge.
You have read this article herbal soap / organic beauty products / soap with the title Some yummy soaps to pamper yourself or someone who needs a little r&r. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/03/some-yummy-soaps-to-pamper-yourself-or.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some yummy soaps to pamper yourself or someone who needs a little r&r"

Post a Comment