Need a little extra wardrobe space?

I saw this in issue 3 of Lonny Mag and I really thought it was a cool idea. We could all use a little extra closet space - but what I really like about this is that it shows you how to create a little extra space for your accessories. I know I would love a closet specifically dedicated to shoes, handbags, and jewelry.

The wardrobe they use in this demonstration is called PAX from Ikea.

So nice!


I like the idea of adding a mirror to turn the wardrobe into a little vanity.



Go Lonny Mag, Archive, Issue 3 to see the project in the magazine.
You have read this article closets / Ikea / shoe storage / vanity / wardrobe with the title Need a little extra wardrobe space?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/04/need-little-extra-wardrobe-space.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Need a little extra wardrobe space?"

Post a Comment