Insired living rooms, from eclectic to retro

Sorry I've been M.I.A you guys, I was traveling to Spain, where I'll be visiting with my boyfriend for a month until we leave on a nine week backpacking trip around Europe. I'll fill you in with more details later - so stay tuned!

For today I thought I'd just grace Decorology with some really great living rooms. Let me know which one is your fav!

Love this modern retro/industrial look. The carpet keeps it cozy.
via Country Living

Skona Hem always gets it right!

Don't you love this eclectic look? It's so warm and full of personality.
via Southern Living

So glamorous but the exposed brick ads a nice edge to keep it from being to frou-frou
via Taverne Agency

Love the rug, chairs, and salon-style wall.

two images above via Tricia Joyce
You have read this article eclectic / exposed brick / glamorous interiors / Industrial / living room decorating / living room design / living room inspiration / modern retro / salon style wall / Scandinavian decor / suzani with the title Insired living rooms, from eclectic to retro. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/05/insired-living-rooms-from-eclectic-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Insired living rooms, from eclectic to retro"

Post a Comment