An intriguing and whimsical housetour

I'm leaving for my big trip tomorrow - 9 weeks in 11 different countries. I'm freaking out a little -feeling just completely overwhelmed. I'm going to try to post as often as possible - depending on our hotel(s) internet situation - as I'm not bringing my laptop- yikes! I'm already suffering from phantom laptop syndrome. I know I should be posting something traveling related - but I'm just a little too scatter-brained to put anything together - so I'm going with a tried and true house tour.

This home is really different from anything else I've seen before. I think for the most part it somehow manages to avoid being over the top though. What do you think? Too quirky for you?



great wall color!







That painting is the only thing I couldn't really live with

via KML Design
You have read this article dark walls / eclectic / hanging art / house tour / whimsical / white floors with the title An intriguing and whimsical housetour. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/06/an-intriguing-and-whimsical-housetour.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An intriguing and whimsical housetour"

Post a Comment