Inspiring entryways

We all know by now an entryway is important. For me, not so much when I leave the house but definitely when I come home after a tough day. It's instantly calming for me to be greeted with order, a place to put my mail, shoes, bag, and keys. Here are some spaces that - thought might not work for everyone - at the very least provide some great eyecandy. What are your necessities for an entryway?

Love the modern retro look of this entryway. The mirror opens it up.
The Nest

Bright turquoise accents on the console help balance the weight on the wall.
via Lonny Magazine

I love lamp light. A nice way to treat yourself is to set your entryway lights on a timer, so they turn on right before you get home.
via Jackson Aaron



I think the use of a secretary desk here is a great idea.
three images above via Indenfor
You have read this article entryway / foyer / Industrial / landing strip / mail organizer / organizing tips / salon style wall / secretary desk / white interiors with the title Inspiring entryways. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/06/inspiring-entryways.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiring entryways"

Post a Comment