Amazingly huge designer sale going on at Ideeli

If you don't know about Ideeli, you should. If you aren't a member - you should be. And it's free and fast to sign up - just use my link -
www.ideeli.com/invite/decorology

Stuff is going super fast so go now. I just stocked up on some basic tees and stuff. They also have contemporary, active wear, and dresses. Names include Marc New York, BCBG, French Connection, Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and more...



I got this top before it went on sale...the beading is gorgeous but it's longer on me cause I'm only 5'4"



You have read this article designer sale / discount code / ideeli with the title Amazingly huge designer sale going on at Ideeli. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/amazingly-huge-designer-sale-going-on.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Amazingly huge designer sale going on at Ideeli"

Post a Comment