Has anyone tried flameless/battery operated candles?

Well, I hadn't until recently. I'd seen tiny LED tealights in restaurants but I'd never been crazy about them because they had the fake flame shaped bulb. The one Enjoy Lighting sent to me is definitely many steps up I have to say. Mostly, I was impressed by how real the candle itself looked and felt. It's made of wax and resin, and the surface definitely feels like wax.

Another thing I really liked is that the candle can be programmed to automatically turn off after 4 or 8 hours. This is nice if you often fall asleep with candles burning - which also causes a huge fire risk - which these candles don't have. So for those of you who have a habit of leaving candles unattended, or have kiddies, or fall asleep with candles burning - these are a good solution. I was also impressed by the flickering affect created by the 3 tiny LED lights in the candle.


Here are some pics I took of my candle -




from directly overhead

In pitch dark. These candles are not quite as bright as real candles, which one of my only complaints. If you are seeking real illumination be sure to get several candles. The only other drawback for the model I had is that it requires 4 batteries.

Here are some much better photos from the site:




Go to Enjoy Lighting to learn more.


Disclosure: I received this Enjoy Lighting product as a sample.



Sorry I just had to include this pic of my pups -

Remi in the passenger seat, Storm in the drivers seat. They love to make the rounds when it's feeding time for the livestock.
You have read this article battery operated candles / candles / fireplace decorating ideas / gifts / product review with the title Has anyone tried flameless/battery operated candles?. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/has-anyone-tried-flamelessbattery.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Has anyone tried flameless/battery operated candles?"

Post a Comment