Stunning interior photography from Dan Duchars

I think these photos speak for themselves...

I love the color on the walls, but I don't know if I'd ever have the guts to use it on a wall...maybe I'd test it out in a bathroom or hall...have you used a color this bold?

...soooo pretty




What do you think of these?


All photography property of Dan Duchars
You have read this article bathroom / bright walls / canopy bed / chesterfield sofa / clawfoot tub / interior photographer portfolio / purple walls / salon style wall / staircase with the title Stunning interior photography from Dan Duchars. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/09/stunning-interior-photography-from-dan.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stunning interior photography from Dan Duchars"

Post a Comment