A glam Copenhagen apartment with classical touches

Happy Friday! One place we didn't make it to on our travels but I really, really want to visit is Copenhagen. I don't think I'd be allowed to just wander around people's flats though which is - from all the house tour photos I've seen, one of the most beautiful aspects of the city.











so pretty!
via Indenfor & Udenfor
You have read this article Antiques / classical decor / Copenhagen / house plants / house tour / scandinavian interiors / vintage with the title A glam Copenhagen apartment with classical touches. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-glam-copenhagen-apartment-with.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "A glam Copenhagen apartment with classical touches"

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that i have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. cubicles ft lauderdale

    ReplyDelete