Gorgeous images from my favorite blogs

Hope this is a nice way to end your week!
Blogs in no particular order -



Images above via To-Be-Charmed. This is a great blog if you love DIYs.




From Happy Mundane - if you're tired of the same-old, same-old, this is your blog.

What a nice place to eat blueberry pancakes on a Saturday morning.

I really like the industrial edge brought in by the filing cabinet as the end table!

These beauties via CreamyLife

Hope you like! Have a great weekend!
You have read this article "West Elm" / brown and blue / chandelier / color palettes / DIY / favorite images from my favorite blogs / Industrial style furniture / white interiors with the title Gorgeous images from my favorite blogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/10/gorgeous-images-from-my-favorite-blogs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gorgeous images from my favorite blogs"

Post a Comment