Restful, glam bedrooms

It's gloomy out and I have quite the headache. ugh. It's just one of those days where all I want to do is lay in bed with fluffy covers and sleep. Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I thought the better option would be to drool over some super comfy, welcoming looking bedrooms.

via Benjamin Moore

I love white and grays.

via Apartment Therapy

adore
via Kitchen Details and Design


While I like the glam look, I also really like simple and clean - it instantly makes me feel better
via KML Design

The billowy white curtains soften up all the hard edges in the furniture

so cozy...and tea in bed!

via Styleometry
You have read this article bedding / bedroom colors / glamorous bedrooms / gray interiors / modern retro / relaxing bedrooms / upholstered headboard / wall painting / white interiors with the title Restful, glam bedrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2010/10/restful-glam-bedrooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Restful, glam bedrooms"

Post a Comment