A familiar home decorating favorite gets an AMAZING makeover

Um...did I miss this or is this a new look for West Elm for the New Year? The styling in the Jan. 2011 No. 1 issue is so fresh and different. love?....YES. I really like the indie style, mid-century modern nod, rustic and eclectic touch they've introduced. So up my alley. What do you think?

Click on a photo for a larger version (it's worth it to see these details)

I adore every chair in this room!





Isn't this the cutest cork and ceramic coffee set?


yummy






Do you like their new look?

See more at West Elm.
You have read this article curtains / dutch retro / eclectic / entertaining / indie home decor / makeover / mid-century modern / modern retro / natural / neutral color palette / salon style wall / vases / west elm with the title A familiar home decorating favorite gets an AMAZING makeover. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/01/a-familiar-home-decorating-favorite.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "A familiar home decorating favorite gets an AMAZING makeover"

  1. I really like the clean rustic look. I'm hoping to convince my husband to get rid of our ugly red rugs and the not-even-matching burgundy furniture and get something more serene like these. I'm definitely Pinning these pics. Great post!

    ReplyDelete