Hapy Friday - Beautiful art for art's sake

Having majored in illustration from RISD, my first love has always been painting and drawing, and it'll always be close to my heart. So occasionally I like to feature painters and other artists that I discover and like. Here are my most recent finds

Beautiful collages by mixed media artist Kristen Neveu



This one is my favorite. Isn't it gorgeous?
See more at KristenNeveu.com


These striking floral oil paintings are by Jo Beer. I discovered her while working on a design for a wedding invitation and needed a reference photo for ornamental kale. I ran across the painting below




See more of Jo's work at Jo Beer Art


For those who are more into graphic design and poster, check out Fieldtrip's etsy store.


I love this origami heart poster

...and the peace cranes. So pretty.
You have read this article artist / collage / displaying art / etsy / mixed media / painting / poster design with the title Hapy Friday - Beautiful art for art's sake. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/02/hapy-friday-beautiful-art-for-art-sake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hapy Friday - Beautiful art for art's sake"

Post a Comment