A house tour sure to become one of my all time favorites

I discovered this Toronto home recently in an issue of the lovely Covet Garden magazine. It was love at first site. The cleanliness and colors are so peaceful and serene. Enjoy!



It must be so mind-cleansing to come home to this entryway so free of clutter


Couldn't agree more

The light blue they've used is just perfect



Love the wallpaper

Most Toronto homes lack closets so they turned a spare bedroom into a dressing room

Love the invisible book shelf as a clean and simple nightstand. I could never keep mine so empty though...

soooo pretty!

What do you think?
You have read this article antique furniture / china cabinet / dressing room / entryway / house tour / modern house / walk-in closet with the title A house tour sure to become one of my all time favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-house-tour-sure-to-become-one-of-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A house tour sure to become one of my all time favorites"

Post a Comment