Some eye candy that is guaranteed to brighten up your Monday...

Friday I flew back to the states from Spain and it is good to be back. I forgot how green everything can be in Maryland this time of year, and it's absolutely beautiful (and allergy inducing).

Regardless I still spent most of this weekend outside, just soaking in all the spring growth and chirping birds. I think these pics embody the season and the desire to be outside -

could easily spend all day reading in this little nook



I would be happy in this little cottage...hopefully there is a sandy beach right behind it...

so pretty!  I love paths and lanes lined with trees


all images from Pinterest
You have read this article backyard inspiration / cottage / gardening shed / gardens / outdoor dining / outdoor furniture / spring inspiration / tree house with the title Some eye candy that is guaranteed to brighten up your Monday.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-eye-candy-that-is-guaranteed-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some eye candy that is guaranteed to brighten up your Monday..."

Post a Comment