A little zen...

if you are in a frenzy today like me, take a moment to breathe...

zen doesn't have to mean a Buddhist temple or complete minimalism. To me, zen is all about the relationship between beauty, order, and nature.

so peaceful
via Alice in Designland

I imagine working at a spinning wheel is very meditative
via Rue Magazine

AMAZING
via Gemma Comas Photography

via Jayson Home and Garden

A simply made bed is always zen to me
Design Inspiration [SK]

wooden tub...need I say more?
© Richard Powers

perfect depth and proportion
© Eric Roth Photography

What is "zen" to you?
You have read this article minimalist / nature / rustic decor / serene interiors / spinning wheel / tablescape / wabi sabi / wood bathtub / zen with the title A little zen.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/06/a-little-zen.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A little zen..."

Post a Comment