Two fashion designers, two different homes...

I love checking out house tours from other designers. Since they have similar needs, and these two happen to work from home like me, I always get some great ideas for improving my workspace. Enjoy!


I love that this space is super feminine, but the brick walls balance it out with an industrial element.


I really want a dress form - I'm finally going to have space to have a dedicated space for my sewing machine, too.


The home below belongs to a lingerie designer.

love the saw horse desk


fab stools

via Rue Magazine
You have read this article "house tour" / "white interiors" / desk / exposed brick / fashion designer / home office / modern kitchen / studio with the title Two fashion designers, two different homes.... You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/08/two-fashion-designers-two-different.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Two fashion designers, two different homes..."

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete