The home office/studio of one of my favorite graphic designers/bloggers

Designer Fabien Barral's blog, Graphic Exchange, is always my go-to site for design inspiration when I'm starting a new project and feel a little bit of designer's block. He has a way of finding the most stunning work being produced in the graphic design world - especially when it comes to typography. It was no surprise really that his home office, which he shares with his wife in the countryside of France, is as equally inspiring.

Separate work stations provide lots of work surfaces, and in my humble opinion, one can never have too much surface area...



The plants are a nice touch... I have three in my space

One day I'll have space to have a separate table for pencil/ink/and paint, and a separate desk for my computer...


Make organizational tools like filing/storage that are out in the open pretty, and somehow visually cohesive - love these.


Lovely office right? I know I'm a bit jealous.  You may also know Barral from Harmonie-Intérieure, a home-decor stencil company that does some really unique wall stencils.  I did a post on them years ago.

images via Graphic Exchange
You have read this article 2 person home office / displaying art / displaying collections / graphic design / home office / house tour / mid-century modern / posters / retro / typography / vintage furnitre with the title The home office/studio of one of my favorite graphic designers/bloggers. You can bookmark this page URL http://bellashabby.blogspot.com/2011/09/the-home-officestudio-of-one-of-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The home office/studio of one of my favorite graphic designers/bloggers"

Post a Comment